Hanse 505 M.E. Three Rental full week in Mallorca
From: 3.000,00 €
We offer you the incredible Hanse 505 “Marina Estrella Three”. A sailboat that will delight all sailing lovers. Its comfort and easy handling will make you spend some incredible days in the waters of the Mallorca coast. We assure you that you will live an exceptional week on this 15.3 metre sailboat, with capacity for 11 people.
- Docking at base port
- Other unspecified extras
- Season A: 6050 €
- Season B: 4950 €
- Season C: 4750 €
- Season D: 4450 €
- Season E: 3000 €
* Deposit of 4500€ to be paid at destination
Prices according seasons. View more
- Charter Pack (end cleaning, gas, bedlinen + towels, outboard engine): 420€.
- Charter Pack second week: 210 €
- Paddle Surf: 120 €
- Bath towel: 10 €
- Reduction deposit insurance (If you hire this extra, a reduced amount will be blocked from your credit card for the deposit.): 360 €
- Gennaker (it is a cross between a genoa (asymmetric) and a spinnaker: 300 €
* The different extras will be paid on boarding, on request at the time of booking and depending on availability.
Hanse 505 of sleek lines has twin navigation pedestals at the helm positions and a huge cockpit. Down below is bathed with light thanks to plenty of opening hatches and windows and as with all Hanse models you have a huge choice of interior layouts and finishes.
Under the skin is where Hanse excel and the 505 enjoys the engineering excellence developed for the Flagship 630e. A huge composite subframe system ties the keel and rig loads together whilst structural bulkheads further stiffen the hand built vinylester resin hull form.
On the other hand, regarding the destination, Mallorca is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in the entire Mediterranean Sea. Its variety of landscapes and coasts is much more important than its reputation for the sun and beaches that attract so many tourists. The transparency of its waters and its turquoise tones sometimes can remind us of Caribbean seas. In some areas of its coast and especially in the northwest, there is always a cove to be discovered. And it is not strange given the inclination of its cliffs that make it impossible to reach many corners and coves by road. A real paradise to walk gradually and enjoy its excitable natural forms.
- From 1st to 14th August
- From 4th to 31st July
- From 15th to 21st August
- From June 6th to July 3rd
- From August 22nd to September 25th
- From May 16th to June 5th
- From September 26th to October 16th
- From January 4th to May 15th
- From October 17th to January 1st (2021).
Hanse 505 (Marina Estrella Three)
- Year: 2017.
- Length: 15,3 m.
- Beam: 4,75 m.
- Draught: 2,38 m.
- Engine: 1 x 72 CV.
- Fuel Tank: 300 lts.
- Volume: 650 lts.
- Cabins: 4 doubles, 1 crew, 1 double with bunk bed.
- Bathrooms: 2.
- Inside Equipment: battery charger 220V, galley, heating, hot water, microwave, music system, oven, fridge, tableware, AM/FM radio, radio with CD player, converter to 220V, iPhone plug, fresh water, DVD player, holding tank, gas bottle, gas stove, socket 12V, socket 220V, Mp3 Connection, FUSION WIRELESS LINK, Fans saloon and cabins.
- Outside Equipment: bimini, bow thruster, cockpit speakers, cockpit table, dinghy, electric windlass, outside shower, furling mainsail, sprayhood, cockpit cushions, Sprayhood, self-tacking jib, bilge pump, swim ladder, bathing platform, electric bilge pump, loudspeaker (outside), shower on deck.
- Navigation equipment: autopilot, binoculars, electronic wind instruments, GPS, plotter, depth sounder, radar, VHF radio, speedometer, AIS, Bowthruster, anchor box, stern thruster, parking included, sailsrepair kit, tools, hand bearing compass, emergency tiller, inflatable life raft, navigation lights, Gennaker.