Hanse 505 M.E. One Rental full week in Mallorca
From: 3.000,00 €
With this rental, you will go aboard the Hanse 505 “Marina Star One”. A magnificent sailboat in which comfort and exceptional manoeuvrability are guaranteed, for a charter boat of its size. We assure you that you will spend an exceptional week on this 15.3 metre boat, with a capacity of 11 people. The best option to enjoy unique days in Palma.
- Docking at base port
- Other unspecified extras
- Season A: 6050 €
- Season B: 4950 €
- Season C: 4750 €
- Season D: 4450 €
- Season E: 3000 €
* Deposit of 4500 € to be paid at destination
* Prices according seasons. View more
- Charter Pack (end cleaning, gas, bedlinen + towels, outboard engine): 420 €
- Charter Pack second week: 210 €
- Paddle Surf: 120 €
- Bath towel: 10 €
- Reduction deposit insurance (If you hire this extra, a reduced amount will be blocked from your credit card for the deposit.): 360 €
- Gennaker (it is a cross between a genoa (asymmetric) and a spinnaker): 300 €
* The different extras will be paid on boarding, on request at the time of booking and depending on availability.
The Hanse 505 of sleek lines has twin navigation pedestals at the helm positions and a huge cockpit. Down below is bathed with light thanks to plenty of opening hatches and windows and as with all Hanse models you have a huge choice of interior layouts and finishes.
Under the skin is where Hanse excel and the 505 enjoys the engineering excellence developed for the Flagship 630e. A huge composite subframe system ties the keel and rig loads together whilst structural bulkheads further stiffen the hand built vinyl ester resin hull form.
On the other hand, regarding the destination, Mallorca is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in the entire Mediterranean Sea. Its variety of landscapes and coasts is much more important than its reputation for the sun and beaches that attract so many tourists. The transparency of its waters and its turquoise tones sometimes can remind us of Caribbean seas. In some areas of its coast and especially in the northwest, there is always a cove to be discovered. And it is not strange given the inclination of its cliffs that make it impossible to reach many corners and coves by road. A real paradise to walk gradually and enjoy its excitable natural forms.
- From 1st to 14th August
- From 4th to 31st July
- From 15th to 21st August
- From June 6th to July 3rd
- From August 22nd to September 25th
- From May 16th to June 5th
- From September 26th to October 16th
- From January 4th to May 15th
- From October 17th to January 1st (2021)
Hanse 505 (Marina Estrella One)
- Year: 2017.
- Length: 15,3 m.
- Beam: 4,75 m.
- Draught: 2,38 m.
- Engine: 1 x 72 CV.
- Fuel tank: 300 lts.
- Volume: 650 lts.
- Cabins: 4 doubles, 1crew, 1 double with bunk bed.
- Bathrooms: 2
- Inside Equipment: battery charger 220V, galley, heating, hot water, ice maker, microwave, music system, oven, fridge, tableware, AM/FM radio, radio with CD player, converter to 220V, iPhone plug, fresh water, DVD player, holding tank, gas bottle, gas stove, socket 12V, socket 220V, Mp3 Connection, FUSION WIRELESS LINK, Fans saloon and cabins
- Outside Equipment: bimini, bow thruster, cockpit speakers, cockpit table, dinghy, electric windlass, outside shower, furling mainsail, sprayhood, Swim ladder, cockpit cushions, Sprayhood, self-tacking jib, bilge pump, swim ladder, bathing platform, electric bilge pump, loudspeaker (outside), shower on deck.
- Navigation equipment: autopilot, binoculars, electronic wind instruments, GPS, plotter, depth sounder, radar, VHF radio, speedometer, AIS, Bowthruster, anchor box, parking included, sails repair kit, tools, hand bearing compass, drag anchor, emergency tiller, first aid kit, inflatable life raft, navigation lights, Gennaker.
Information to consider
- The official boarding time for weekday departures is on Saturdays at 17:00h, and we will always do our best to have the boat ready as soon as possible. If the boat is not ready, a cabin will be provided for you to leave your luggage.
- If you arrive late on Saturday and there is no more staff or light for the check-in, it will be done on Sunday morning by our security guards and you will be able to sleep on board. The boat will be left open with the keys on board.
- It is very important to know your expected arrival time at the base to organize the departures in order of arrival and offer a better service and attention.
- Remember that the checkout time is Friday at 17:00h. at the latest and with a full fuel tank. The late arrival of the boat to the base implies an extra cost of 150€ (+ diving expenses, 100€). Every Friday, divers check the boats for possible breakdowns or blows.
- The disembarkation is on Saturday at 08:00h. We ask you to be on time to facilitate access to the cleaning staff and not to delay the next client. Your collaboration is very important for us and the next clients