Guided Tour Mosque of Cordoba and Jewish Quarter
From: 28,00 €
Discover in the words of our expert historians the Mosque-Cathedral, so that you will be moved to the heart of Al-Andalus. Visit through the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter, discovering the Synagogue, the Souk of the Craftsmen and the Monument to Maimonides.
- Specialized guide.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Audio receiving device, in the Mosque, if the group exceeds 10 people.
- Tapa and drink at the end of the tour.
- Adults: 28 €/each
- Children (10-14 y.o.): 14 €/each
- Infants (0-9 y.o.): Free
Guided Tour devoted to the most famous monument, the Mosque-Cathedral that has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. The Guided Tour performed by expert historians , will lead you through an alive temple that has been witness to numerous historical events. It will not leave you indifferent.
Secondly, we will walk along the well-known Jewish Quarter, where we get to know the Synagogue, the Souk of the Craftsmen and the Monument to Maimonides.
- Days that the Cabildo has some event planned in the Cathedral (we will let you know as soon as we are informed).
- Days the visit is not made: December 25, January 1 and 6. Note: if the Cabildo informs us that they are not closed for events, we will inform you as soon as possible.