Four-seater buggy tours through the mountains of Las Gavarras, Girona.
From: 210,00 €
You like driving and you’re looking for an adventure with friends or family? This is your desired tour! Come and join us in our four-seater buggy tours. We will cross the rugged mountains of Las Gavarras, a mountain range declared Space of Natural Interest in 1992 located in Girona. Perfect plan for daring groups!
- Professional guide
- Safety helmet
- Safety goggles
What to bring?
- Spare clothes
- Closed shoes
- Driving licence
- Route 20: 155 €/buggy
- The Rivers: 180 €/buggy
- Gladiator: 240 €/buggy
- The Big Ball: 270 €/buggy
- Extreme: 270 €/buggy
- The River Ball: 390 €/buggy
- Extreme View: 390 €/buggy
- Angels: 490 €/buggy
- In these guided tours we will drive on rugged mountain off-roads around the area of Las Gavarras. You will discover the most unreachable and hidden places of the area.
- Buggy Model used in the activity: Polaris RZR 900 S 4×4. Good speed and manoeuvrability.
- Four-seater buggies. You can change driver in order to share the experience of driving.
- Tours designed by and for mountain enthusiasts.
- In this activity we try to customize our tours depending on client needs.
- Clients interested in a memorable video you may hire a GoPro Hero 7 video session. At the end of the tour an SD Card will be handed over.
Choose your tour according to your needs and desires. You may prefer chill tours in which landscape is what predominates, or driving advanced tours putting your driving skills on a trial.
- Route 20: 45 min. tour, 20 kilometres through mountains. Beginners.
- The Rivers: 1 hour tour. Beginners.
- Gladiator: 1 hour and 30 min tour. Advance.
- The Big Ball: 2 hours. Average.
- Extreme: 2 hours. Advance.
- The River Ball: 3 hours. Average.
- The Extreme View: 3 hours. Advance.
- Angels: 4 hours. Average.
- Driving licence.
- hight of 1.35m (4.5 ft).
- Max 8 people.
- ID card.
- IMPORTANT: Before starting the tour a deposit of 600€ will be requested, and will immediately be refunded at the end of the tour. The deposit will only be retained if the driver has caused damage to any of the buggies during the tour, due to negligent driving and/or failure in complying the rules.