Discover Scuba Diving Course in Mas Pinell, Girona.
From: 45,00 €
There is nothing like your first breath underwater! This activity will take you to your first contact with the underwater world. Our professional diver instructors will give the most in your learning and safety. You will be individually instructed. Dives take place in both, pool or sea water, with a lasting of 30 minutes approximately. We are located in Mas Pinell, Girona, perfect spot for this experience.
- Theory class
- 30 min. dive
- Necessary Scuba Diving material during the course
- Liability insurance
- Diving international certificate (Try Scuba)
- Professional Trainer.
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Pool Dive: 45€/person
- Sea Dive: 55€/person
- Medas Islands, the place in the Mediterranean Sea with the greatest biodiversity of species. Thousands of divers, visit this spot throughout the year. Undoubtedly, a unique opportunity to move forward in the world of diving, in a privileged environment for this practice.
- After completing the course, you will obtain Try Scuba certification. With this diploma you will be able to have access to future advanced courses, as well as give a try to this sport.
- All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided. Instructors will recommend and give advice on the equipment that suits you best.
- Our courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 10 with maternal or parental authorisation.
- 4 people.
- ID card.