Discover Freediving in Mas Pinell, Girona
From: 40,00 €
If you are interested in getting into the world of freediving, this is what you are looking for! We will introduce you in the basics of this extreme sport, based on holding breath techniques, in order to make distances as well as meters in depth underwater. Are you ready to start a new way of life? Come and you will have answers to all questions. We are located in Mas Pinell, Girona, perfect spot for this experience.
- Theory class
- Practical class in pool
- Necessary material during the freediving course
- Liability insurance
- Freediving international certificate
- Professional Trainer
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Discover Freediving: 40€/person
- Medas Islands, the place in the Mediterranean Sea with the greatest biodiversity of species. Thousands of divers, visit this spot throughout the year. Undoubtedly, a unique opportunity to enter the world of diving, in a privileged environment for this practice.
- Discover Freediving course will take place in the swimming pool of the centre. All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided.
- During this experience you will learn to relax and reduce your body’s need for oxygen during the dive, optimizing energy consumption while diving. Definitely a good way to get to know yourself and know where to draw the line.
- Our freediving courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 10 with maternal or parental authorisation.
- 8 people.
- ID card.