Dinner & Cruise aboard Don Juan II along the river Seine, Paris
From: 220,00 €
Experience Parisian chic as you sail along the Seine. Let flavors and emotions flourish on an elegant, plentiful and sophisticated cruise. Get abroad Don Juan II for an unique experience of Paris. Dive in the French Art de vivre and indulge yourself for a tasteful voyage!
- Dinner (Pre-starter, starter, main course, cheese, dessert, miniature pastries) See menu
- 1 glass of champagne and 2 glasses of wine (within the menu with drinks)
- Cuisine of Guy Krenzer, Double Meilleur Ouvrier de France & Creative Director of Lenôtre
- Food & wine pairing by Olivier Poussier, World’s best Sommelier 2000
- Cruise in the heart of Paris during 2h30
- Comfort, elegance and charm of an authentic yacht
- An intimate, cozy atmosphere
- Parking available
- Dinner without drinks: 220 €/person
- Dinner with drinks: 280 €/person
Every evening, Don Juan II welcomes you aboard for an irresistible journey in the heart of Paris.The City of lights welcomes you on the Seine. Aboard, sumptuous menu by Guy Krenzer, a specially art of the table, champagne… An exceptional scenery by Yachts de Paris.
Its new decor, redesigned in an Art Deco spirit in collaboration with Pierre Frey, evokes the golden age of transatlantic ocean liners. Luxury, elegance and serenity are, more than ever, the essence of this legendary vessel. On board, chef Guy Krenzer, “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”, unveils flavors above all; momentary pleasures, a touch of extravagance: an inspired cuisine that reinvents the ‘Palace’ spirit.
A timeless experience in a peaceful setting to delight the senses. Quite simply unforgettable! An exclusive experience for a maximum of 40 guests. Give in to an irresistible, infinitely scrumptious cruise!
- Crab, tomato-basil relish and toasted flax seed bread
- Lobster cooked à la nage, organic white asparagus from the Landes
- Veal with morels and Purée of peas
- Maxime Quatrehomme’s selection: Saint-Nectaire by Maison Guillaume & Grand Aubrac aged 11 months
- Strawberries in a frozen whirlwind served with Banyuls cuvée Marie-Thérèse Reig 2016, Domaine de la Rectorie
- Confectionery creations take centre stage