Dinner in the Chianti Vineyards in Florence
From: 75,00 €
Enjoy a magical evening in the Chianti region and live the unforgettable experience of a dinner in the vineyards. Start you experience off by visiting Siena, the city known all over the world thanks to the Palio Horse Race, then discover the farm’s wineries and taste some delicious wines, after which you’ll visit the farm’s historic chapel and enjoy an outdoor barbecue accompanied by music and a delightful atmosphere.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Visit of the estate’s wineries on a wine route inside the estate with tasting of wines
- Dinner in the vineyards
*Please note that in case of bad weather the dinner will take place inside the Restaurant
- Adults: 75 €/each
- Children (3-12 y.o.): 37,50 €/each
- Children under 3 years old: Free
A unique experience designed to give you only the best of what the Chianti region has to offer in its various declinations: the history, the landscapes, the wine and culinary traditions and the incomparable atmospheres. Other than enjoying a delicious typical dinner of local products and dishes, you will be surrounded by the splendid and charming landscape made of vineyard rows, which so quaintly characterize the Chianti region. The dishes that you will taste, all made of fresh local products, are the fruit of the hard work and care for the land that local producers have been exercising for centuries. Upon your arrival you will be given a glass for you to carry along the visit of the farm’s wineries and thus enjoy a number of wine tastings on this small-scaled wine route.
The dinner location will be set to offer you maximum quality and cosiness, as it will be decorated with candles and torches. Not only the gentle sounds of the earth and the vineyards will accompany your dinner under the stars, but also a harmonious musical background, which will perfectly match the succession of dishes. You will taste pappa al pomodoro or ribollita (both typical recipes from the people’s folklore) and a barbecue of meat and fresh seasonal vegetables of the farm. Let yourself get carried away by the warmth and fragrances of the barbecue and the perfumes of the grapevines, which will complete your dinner experience. The cozy rural setting will make for a nice relaxing dinner in the amazing Chianti area.
- Small groups: maximum 20-25 participants
- A vegetarian menu is always available upon request.
- In case of bad weather conditions the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.