Cultural tour the legendary Seville
In our tour the legendary Seville, we will discover the hidden secrets of the millenary city in those alleys that witnessed the legends, the extraordinary events and historical facts of the city. Some may be real, heroic and historical. However, some may be fictional based on legends told from generation to generation until they became cultural background.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Experienced guide in heritage.
- Private tours in different languages.
- Group of 1-10 people/80 €
- Group of 11-15 people/100 €
- Group of 16-20 people/125 €
- Group of 21-25 people/150 €
- Group of 26-30 people/175 €
- Group of 31-35 people/200 €
- Group of 36-40 people/225 €
- Group of 41-50 people/250 €
- Group of more than 50 people/300 €
** Tour in other languages (non-spanish): +30 €
Seville is a thousand-year-old city full of alleys. Alleys that witnessed all the legends, the extraordinary events and historical facts of the city starred by the heroes and historical characters. These legend told through the centuries became part of the cultural background.
During the walking tour we will discover the popular tales that reflect all the traditions, costumes and history of the city. Tales starred by the best-known characters of the city, whose love stories, betrayals, miracles or mysteries stained in the memory of the citizens.
Some spots we will visit:
- Plaza del Triunfo
- Patio de Banderas
- Callejón del Agua
- Plaza de la Alfalfa
- Plaza de San Pedro