Cultural tour the Monumental Seville
Discover the footprints that the legacy of different cultures and civilizations left in the capital of our region. Our tour through the different historical periods will help you with an easier understanding of the present. We will go from the Town Hall to the General Archive of the Indies, including the most famous monuments of the city.
What does it include?
- Experienced guide in heritage
- Private tours in different languages
- Group of 1-10 people/80 €
- Group of 11-15 people/100 €
- Group of 16-20 people/125 €
- Group of 21-25 people/150 €
- Group of 26-30 people/175 €
- Group of 31-35 people/200 €
- Group of 36-40 people/225 €
- Group of 41-50 people/250 €
- Group of more than 50 people/300 €
- Tour in other languages: +30 €
This tour represents a route through the different historical periods of the city that took part in the creation of a singular town planning. The city, as we will discover is full of patrimonial assets.
We will go to the Town Hall, to the Plaza del Triunfo, a monumental piazza that keeps buildings listed as Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, as to the cathedral, the Giralda, the Royal Alcázar and the General Archive of Indies. The sailor quarter, the Arenal, hides many monuments well-known like the Golden Tower. It will head to Jerez Gate with finding into its stunning buildings: an old tobacco factory, which is working as a faculty right now; but also hotels and palaces. The tour will finish with one of the most famous and most visited monument of the city, the Plaza de España.