Cultural tour in the Jewish Quarter, Seville
Discover the hebrew roots of the city in the quarters of Santa Cruz and San Bartolomé. You could not resist the magic of the narrow streets with whitewashed houses, courtyards and piazzas full of flowers! We invite you to visit the ancient synagogue, a place full of history, legends and traditions that make it one of the most popular quarters of Seville.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Experienced guide in heritage.
- Private tours in different languages.
- Group of 1-10 people/80 €
- Group of 11-15 people/100 €
- Group of 16-20 people/125 €
- Group of 21-25 people/150 €
- Group of 26-30 people/175 €
- Group of 31-35 people/200 €
- Group of 36-40 people/225 €
- Group of 41-50 people/250 €
- Group of more than 50 people/300 €
** Tour in other languages (non-spanish): +30 €
Santa Cruz Quarter, in Seville, where the tour will be held, is full of evocative narrow streets, and hidden corners to get lost in the memory. The quarter is located downtown and it is unknown by the locals. It has barely been modified since its construction by Fernando III in 1248 b.C.
We will also visit the Patio de Banderas, it has the dimensions of a piazza, with a surface of 1441 m². It is located inside of the Royal Alcázar of the city, a fortified palace. The piazza allows the connection between Santa Cruz Quarter and the Plaza del Triunfo, through the Jewish alley. The piazza is surrounded by the high walls of the palace.