Cultural tour Hereditas Hispalenses, Seville
In this cultural tour, we will cover a route through Seville streets learning more about all the Roman archaeological remains in the current urban framework. We will travel in time to go back to Ancient times discovering the city limits or the main buildings and spots of the “Colonia Iulia Romula Hispalis”.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Experienced guide in heritage.
- Private tours in different languages.
- Group of 1-10 people/80 €
- Group of 11-15 people/100 €
- Group of 16-20 people/125 €
- Group of 21-25 people/150 €
- Group of 26-30 people/175 €
- Group of 31-35 people/200 €
- Group of 36-40 people/225 €
- Group of 41-50 people/250 €
- Group of more than 50 people/300 €
** Tour in other languages (non-spanish): +30 €
In our tour, you will discover how the city looked like 2000 years ago through the remaining Roman archaeological rests of the ancient Hispalis, Roman name for Seville. It was one of the most important cities in the Roman Empire.
It had such influence in the Roman Empire because of its location and its commercial activity, leaving an enormous archaeological heritage currently unknown.
Discover this enthralling and unexplored historical period of the city.
Some of the spots we will visit:
- Puerta de Jerez
- Plaza Virgen de los Reyes
- Calle Mármoles
- Plaza de la Alfalfa
- Plaza de la Encarnación