Cordoba Full Day Tour from Costa del Sol, Malaga
From: 57,75 €
In this tour you can marvel at the different cultures that left their mark on Cordoba throughout history, how were the Romans, Muslims and Jews. Come with us to discover the magical mixture of cultures in Cordoba, a city where past and modernity blend in together.
- Air conditioned motor-coach.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- Local guide.
- Entrance fee for the Mosque, synagogue and gardens.
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Adults: 77 €/each.
- Children (4-11 y.o.): 57,75 €/each.
- Infants (0-3 y.o.): Free.
You will start this full guided tour from your pick up point in the Costa del Sol to Cordoba via the town of Antequera. Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic visit to the Roman Bridge and the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue and the Great Mosque (the most famous monument of the Islamic West, built over an old mosque and incorporating the Christian Basilica of Saint Vincent).
La Juderia (the Jewish Quarter) is the best-known part of Cordoba’s historic center. It is also one of Europe’s largest urban areas declared World Heritage Site in 1984. A fascinating neighborhood which dates back to the late Middle Ages, full of narrow streets and rests of the Jewish population that once lived here.
Later on the same day you will also visit the Great Mosque of Cordoba, built during the period of Moorish occupation and later converted into a Catholic Christian Cathedral. It is the most splendid Islamic monument in the western world and still a very important symbol of the city nowadays. Originally built as a Mosque in 786, it is a harmonious combination of various different styles. Explore this beautiful building and marvel at its colorful mosaics and stained-glass windows.
You will also have some free time for lunch and to take a stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba at your own pace. As the day begins to turn into evening, you will be taken to your original pick up point.
- Málaga: Avenida de Andalucía s/n. Parada de bus nº11, frente a Caixa Bank. See map
- Torremolinos: Hotel Natali, calle Hoyo nº28. See map
- Fuengirola: Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32. See map
- Marbella: Parada de Bus del Hotel San Cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3. See map
- Estepona: Parada de Bus del McDonalds, Avenida Litoral nº4. See map