Cooking Tour in Antigua, Guatemala
From: 38,70 €
Join us at this amazing and fun tour and, and learn about local Guatemalan culture and the range of delicious dishes we have by preparing a hearty Guatemalan meal! Come along, prepare, cook and eat your own dish all under the training and guidance of our excellent chefs.
- Preparation of main course.
- Dessert (this may be sweet potato or turkey).
- 3 glasses of wine per person (red or white wine).
- Drink (tris can be jamaican rose, horchata or pure water).
- All ingredients and intruments to be used.
- Tasting of the prepared food.
- Certificate of participation.
- 38,70 €/person
Guatemalan gastronomy is a faithful reflection of the country’s fusion and multiculturalism, which gives it the possibility of offering different dishes depending on the region in which we are, although there are always touches of Mayan cuisine in the majority of traditional dishes based on chiles, beans and corn.
It is characterized by the fusion of two great cultures: geographical location and its varied and different topography, with sea at both ends, coasts, prairies, forests and mountains. All this added to its climatic diversity during the year, makes it a source of a great variety and availability of ingredients.
*The minimum reserve is 2 pax.