Cooking lessons in Barcelona and tour to La Boqueria market
From: 85,00 €
The experience starts with an optional route to La Boqueria market and the outskirts. High quality products and mix of scents. It is usually full of tourists. This is why is good to have a guide that takes you through the fuss. You will also hear some sellers’ anecdotes, stories and traditions.
- Walk with the chef through La Boqueria market.
- Greetings, snacks and drinks while you cook.
- 10 tapas.
- Brief introduction of the activities.
- Apron, table, kitchen equipment, ingredients for the menu.
- Chef’s assistance support.
- Tasting menu: shellfish paella, Spanish omelette, fried potato wedges, selection of cold cuts of Iberian ham and sausage served with toast, “Pescaito a la Andaluza”, garlic prawns, traditional croquette, Manchegan cheese, Cantabrian anchovies, mussels with sauce, ‘feira’ octopus, Catalan cream, with wine, water, soft drinks, coffee or tea.
** Groups from 1 to 10 people.
Everyone knows that Mediterranean diet is wealthy and healthy. Based in legumes, cereals, fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish and meat (specially poultry meat), dairy products, eggs, wine in a moderated way, and of course olive oil. All this help improve and prevent cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, etc. We could say Mediterranean cuisine is a lifestyle philosophy, based in traditional ingredients.
Plus, is cheap. With few and easy ingredients you get nutritional and tasty dishes.
Mediterranean diet was declared Intangible World Heritage by UNESCO, along with Greece, Morocco and Italy.
More about the activity
After this we will go to our gastronomic space in the famous Plaza Real. Everything will be carefully prepared by chef Alfredo. The meny is a spectacular 10 tapas display.
Once we are seduced by these flavours, it’s time to familiarize with the basis of Spanish cuisine. From amateurs to veterans, you will have the pleasure to learn how to cool the traditional Spanish menu. Spanish omelette, shellfish paella and Catalan cream, our favourite dessert.
At last but not least, this experience will give you the skills to surprise your people with lunches or spectacular and funny dinners.