Cinque Terre full day tour from Florence
From: 95,00 €
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise divided into five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea; a unique landscape where vegetation and lush vineyards frame a spectacular scenery. Visit three of the five villages.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual tour leaders
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Limoncino ligure or typical wine tasting
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- Adults: 95 €
- Children (3-12 y.o.): 47, 50 €
- Children under 3 years old: Free
With this Cinque Terre Day Trip you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend to create a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
Meet our staff in Florence where the tour will begin. You’ll first reach Manarola, a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza, a village overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower in which you can enjoy some free time. After that with a boat ride you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly astonish you. Here you’ll also get the chance to take a swim as this is the biggest village with a perfect sandy beach and crystalline water.
After that you’ll visit the small village of Riomaggiore a hidden gem where you can make the most of your free time before reaching the city of La Spezia where the bus will be waiting for you. Enjoy a pleasant ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
- In case of bad weather it may not be possible to take the ferry boat, which may mean a change in itinerary and no refund will be issued since it is beyond our control.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount is involved to visit Cinque Terre. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- If you wish to swim we suggest you to bring sunscreen, swimwear and towel.
- In case of national railway strikes we may be forced to change the itinerary and no refund will be issued since it is beyond our control.
- Please note: From November 2nd to March 31st due to the absence of the boat service the itinerary would be guaranteed anyway with trains and bus.