Catamaran Lagoon 380 S2 2018 rental in Ibiza
Catamaran with maximum capacity of 10 people plus the skipper, so, we can carry 11 passengers. The dimensions of this boat are spectacular, a length of 40 feet or 12 meters, and especially its beam (width) of 7 meters and a half, which gives this ship a habitability never known before for a sailing boat of 12 meters.
What does it include?
- Zodiac auxiliary with outboard motor
- Sheets and towels
- Insurance and all taxes
- Paddle Board Surf
- Snorkel Equipment
- External refrigerator
- Fresh water showers
- Final cleaning service
- From 01 April to 31 May: 2100 €.
- From 01 June to 31 August: 2200 €.
- From 01 to 14 September: 2100 €.
- From 15 September to 31 March: 2100 €.
Ibiza is an island located in the Mediterranean Sea that forms together with Mallorca, Menorca and Formentera and several smaller islets the archipelago and autonomous community of the Balearic Islands, in Spain. It has an area of 572 km² and a population of 140,964 inhabitants, making it the second largest island in the Balearic Islands in terms of population after Mallorca. Ibiza is also the third largest Balearic island after Mallorca and Menorca.
The island is internationally renowned for the beauty of its coves and beaches and the quality of its waters, as well as for its parties and discotheques, which attract numerous tourists. Today it is a benchmark destination for young people from all over the world due to its busy nightlife. The island also offers many dreamy corners bathed by the sea for those seeking tranquility.
More about the activity
For day trips we offer two types of itineraries:
- The excursion of the best beaches of Ibiza
- Beach of Calabassa.
- Cala Comte.
- Conejera Island and we will pass by the famous Café del Mar to enjoy Ibiza’s amazing sunset.
- The excursion to Formentera (250€ extra fee per trip):
- We will pick you up in Cala Jondal, south of Ibiza.
- We will sail to Formentera to anchor at the famous Illetas beach.
- Espalmador, islet between Ibiza and Formentera.
- Finally follow the tour back to the starting point south of Ibiza, to disembark again with our auxiliary boat on the shore of the beach.
With every booking Xmigrations cleans 1kg of plastics from the beaches or plants a tree. You choose.