Bungee jumping in Atxazpi, Vizcaya
From: 35,00 €
Come and enjoy this engaging experience! Bungee Jumping implies jumping from a bridge in a fun and safety way. This experience takes place in a spectacular 20-metre jump, on the Atxazpi Bridge, facing the rocks and back pendulum on a cliff with the sea under your feet. A perfect combination of adrenaline and pure excitement. Bungee jumping in Atxazpi, Vizcaya.
- Qualified intructors
- Technical equipment necessary to undertake the activity. View more
- Civil liability and health care
Does not include
- Food or water
- From 1 to 15 participants: 45 €/person
- From 16 to 30 participants: 40 €/person
- From 31 to 50 participants: 35 €/person
This activity doesn’t require exceptional physical fitness or extreme courage, it’s just about disconnecting our minds, trusting and plunging into the abyss in search of the strongest emotion you can imagine.
For the distrustful, jumping is one of the safest activities we do. Security measures are doubled at all times and all parameters are carefully studied. We will have a double safety rope, double braking system, helmet, harness, carabiners, etc. Quality approved material and a qualified professional team that will advice us at all times.
Bungee jumping is actually a pendulum or giant swing, as we jump from one side of the bridge and the strings are anchored at the opposite end, so the body does not suffer any significant impact. Once in the air the strings are progressively tightened. This way, the first feeling of panic turns into pure pleasure in a few moments.
Usually our jumps are looking at the ground, but we recommend trying to jump backwards. Tandem jumps should be consulted with our technical team beforehand to prepare the activity in advance.
Information to be considered
- Minimum groups of 10
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- During the activity only instructors and the person ready to jump will remain in the road.
- Participants are obliged to inform the company if they suffer from any physical, psychological, sensory, cardiovascular diseases or if they are pregnant.
- When performing the jump, the technician in charge, will explain how it should be performed, highlighting the details. Although the final responsibility for the proper execution of the jump rests in the participant who performs it, since the instructors cannot control the final jump.
- Not suitable if pregnant.
- Helmet and integral harness
- Technical equipment necessary for the the activity,(ropes, karabiners, descenders…)
Not included (obligatory):
- Mountaing or comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions of the day.
- Trekking boots or sneakers in good condition, to climb to the bridge once the jump has been made.
- Towel, spare clothing and footwear (For adverse weather days).
Recommended (not obligatory):
- Advisable not to wear steet clothes, especially for climbing the bridge once the jump has been made.