Beaches clean up in Barcelona
Join us and help to take care of our beautiful beaches!
Nowadays, 300 millions tones of plastic per year are produced, 8 millions of those plastics end up on the sea bed. Do your bit for the environment and join us in this event of beaches clean up in Barcelona, where you’ll meet other people that, like you, really care about the nature. We will take care of the environment while having a good day. Confirm your attendance as soon as possible because there are limited places.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Protection equipment
- Equipment needed for the clean up
- Awareness talk and data about the current situation
Booking in Xmigrations you donate 5% of the incomes Xmigrations receives to local environmental ONGs. You will find the option to choose once you finish your reservation and put your personal information. Besides, we will publish information about each ONG we work with, including the latest updates.
- Welcome by Manuel and Eleonora 10:30- 10:45 (introduction fo people)
- Xmigration 10:45 – 11:10 – Tourism and Sustainability
- Surfrider Spain 11:10 -11:30 intro on Surfrider, the marine litter issue, the ocean intiatives (sorting and why we do it), details about the field action of the day.
- Division of groups: 15 (paddle surf), 15 (beach clean up)
- Distribution of materials (gloves/ bags…) 11:30 – 11:35.
- 11:45 – 12:45 beach clean up (group of 15)
- 11:45 – 12:45 Paddle surf group
- 12:45 – 13:45 Change of groups
- 13:45 sorting
- 14:00 speaking about alternatives questions