Bavaria 50 Cruiser Rental full week in Mallorca
From: 2.700,00 €
With this rental, you will board the Sirius, Bavaria 50 Cruiser. A magnificent sailboat on which to discover the marvellous region of Palma. This sailboat was built in 2007 to guarantee comfort and performance at sea. We assure you to spend an exceptional week on this 15.4 metre boat, which can accommodate 11 people. Undoubtedly, this is an ideal option to enjoy a few days with family or friends.
- Docking at base port
- Other unspecified extras
- Season A: 4850 €
- Season B: 4250 €
- Season C: 4150 €
- Season D: 3750 €
- Season E: 2700 €
Prices according to seasons. View more
* Deposit of 4500 € to be paid at destination.
- Charter Pack (end cleaning, gas, bedlinen + towels, outboard engine): 420 €.
- Paddle Surf: 120 €
- Bath towel: 10 €
* The different extras will be paid on boarding, on request at the time of booking and depending on availability.
Mallorca is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in the entire Mediterranean Sea. Its variety of landscapes and coasts is much more important than its reputation for the sun and beaches that attract so many tourists. The transparency of its waters and its turquoise tones sometimes can remind us of Caribbean seas. In some areas of its coast and especially in the northwest, there is always a cove to be discovered. And it is not strange given the steepness of its cliffs that make it impossible to reach many corners and coves by road. A real paradise to walk inch by inch and enjoy its excitable natural forms.
The new Bavaria 50 Cruiser is the ultimate addition in the Bavaria charter yachts series. The respective boatyard has made huge steps forward so the new Cruiser series do not have to fear from the competition. Wide beam, modern design, speed and spatiality are its main characteristics. These 15 meters long boat with good displacement can host up to 11 people. The Bavaria 50 Cruiser has a very spacious and bright inside and you can feel the power and safety when you are sailing. Its stability makes the Bavaria 50 Cruiser perfect to rent and spend some incredible sailing days.
- From 1st to 14th August
- From 4th to 31st July
- From 15th to 22nd August
- From June 6th to July 3rd
- From August 22nd to September 25th
- From May 16th to June 5th
- From September 26th to October 16th
- From January 4th to May 15th
- From October 17th to January 1st (2021)
Bavaria 50 Cruiser (Sirius)
- Year: 2007
- Length: 15.4 m
- Beam: 4,5 m
- Draught: 1,85 m
- Engine: 1 x 75 CV
- Fuel Tank: 320 lts
- Volume: 790 lts
- Cabins: 3 doubles, 2 doubles with bunk bed
- Bathrooms: 3
Inside Equipment: galley, hot water, ice maker, music system, oven, fridge, tableware, AM/FM radio, fresh water, coffee machine, gas stove, socket 12V, torch.
Outside Equipment: bimini, bow thruster, cockpit speakers, cockpit table, dinghy, electric windlass, outside shower, furling mainsail, sprayhood, teak deck, bilge pump, swim ladder, passerelle, electric bilge pump, loudspeaker (outside), shower on deck.
Navigation Equipment: autopilot, binoculars, electronic wind instruments, GPS, plotter, depth sounder, VHF radio, speedometer, anchor box, parking included, tools, hand bearing compass, drag anchor, emergency tiller, first aid kit, inflatable life raft, navigation lights.
Information to consider
- The official boarding time for weekday departures is on Saturdays at 17:00h, and we will always do our best to have the boat ready as soon as possible. If the boat is not ready, a cabin will be provided for you to leave your luggage.
- If you arrive late on Saturday and there is no more staff or light for the check-in, it will be done on Sunday morning by our security guards and you will be able to sleep on board. The boat will be left open with the keys on board.
- It is very important to know your expected arrival time at the base to organize the departures in order of arrival and offer a better service and attention.
- Remember that the checkout time is Friday at 17:00h. at the latest and with a full diesel tank. The late arrival of the boat to the base implies an extra cost of 150€ (+ diving expenses, 100€). Every Friday, divers check the boats for possible breakdowns or blows.
- The disembarkation is on Saturday at 08:00h. We ask you to be punctual to facilitate access to the cleaning staff and not to delay the next client. Your collaboration is very important for us and the next clients.