Barcelona Tapas Evening Walking Tour
From: 70,00 €
This small group tour combines gastronomy and culture in a guided walking tour through the center of Barcelona. With our guide specialized in gourmet food, we will visit the area of Las Ramblas and we will enter the famous Mercado de la Boquería, where we can taste traditional products. We will continue the tour through the Gothic Quarter and we will make two stops at two restaurants that offer a wide selection of local and delicious tapas.
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Free WiFi at the meeting point.
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the meeting point.
- 8 tapas, hot and cold.
- 2 drinks (water will be considered as a drink).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Adults: 70 €/each
- Infants (0-3 y.o.): Free (food and drink not included)
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona’s famous tapas bars. It’s a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona – not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
Taste Spain’s fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do with a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona’s most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You’ll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected.
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Vegetarian and gluten intolerant option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
- If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advise us when booking.
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
- Small Group: Maximum 15 people per departure.
- Minimum 2 people per departure.
- This tour is not recommended for people with disabilities.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.