Barcelona Full Day Wine Tour
From: 75,00 €
Full day excursion in which we will visit 3 of the most important wineries in Catalonia, and that will allow you to know the secrets of wine making and cava. We will visit the Jean Leon Cellar, the Torres Cellar and the Cavas Freixenet Cellar, in each of them you can enjoy the tasting of their wines and cavas, as well as a tasting of cheeses and appetizers.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Assistant on board.
- Radio guide system.
- Guided tour and tasting of two different wines at Jean Leon Winery.
- Guided tour and combined tasting (4 cheeses and 4 wines) at Torres Winery.
- Guided tour and tasting of two different sparkling wine (cava) and appetizer at Cavas Freixenet.
- Hotel pickup and drop-ff.
- Other services not specified.
- Adults: 75 €/each
- Children (0-7 y.o.): Free
Day tour that will take you to three wine cellars of the Penedés area, during this visit you will learn about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine), and have the opportunity to taste the different wines and the cava.
Catalunya is one of Spain’s most prominent wine producing areas, boasting eleven appellations of origin. Vines have been growing in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years. Today Catalonia is Spain’s biggest producer of wine with appellation of origin, with a production rate of 380 million bottles per year, including cava, which accounts for half of this production.
Itinerary: Barcelona -> Bodegues Jean Leon (winery) -> Bodegues Torres (winery) -> Caves Freixenet (winery) -> Barcelona.
The tour includes: Guided visit and tasting of 2 wines at Jean Leon winery. Guided visit and tasting of 3 wines and 3 cheeses in the Torres winery. Guided visit and tasting of 2 sparkling wines and appetizer in the Cavas Freixenet winery.
* Alcoholic beverages not allowed to minors under 18 years.
08 April – 10 November 2019: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
11 November 2019 – 29 March 2020: Thursday and Sunday