Balloon flight over Segovia
From: 160,00 €
Segovia is a perfect spot to fly. This city, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, offers wonderful views from the air: the Cathedral, the Aqueduct, the Alcázar. . . The area and its microclimate are ideal for a balloon ride. Undoubtedly a special adventure to enjoy with family and friends while you soar through the skies of the city. Balloon flight over Segovia! Ready to fly?
- Flight certificate
- Briefing pre-flight
- Inflate process and boarding.
- 1 hour balloon ride
- Toast with bottle of Cava after landing
- Breakfast in Restaurante La Postal. Fried eggs with bacon or pan tumaca toast.
- Ride back to starting point
- Photographic report of the activity.
- Commercial pilots with more than 1.000 hours of balloon flight
- Liability insurance
- Active Tourism and State Air Security Agency authorizations.
- Option to eat Segovian Menu (pig) in Restaurante la Postal. Ver más
Ballon flight over Segovia
- Adults: 160 €/person
- Children up to the age of 12 : 120 €/person
Balloon flight over Segovia + Segovian Menu (pig)
- Adults: 185 €/person
- Children up to the age of 12 : 135 €/person
- Balloon riding is unreal, relaxing, free of fears or strong impressions and wrapped by the early morning sounds and light. In this tour we will flow with the wind aimlessly, accompanied by our professional guides for our safety.
- The balloon flight over the territory of Segovia is full of history. The first Spanish hot air balloon was built in this city, in a small building of the grounds of Alcázar de Segovia and directed by Joseph Louis Proust. The project was based on mathematical calculations, so that it could be raised to a suitable height in order to easily spy enemy territory. According to the Marqués de Lozoya, the balloon was 45 feet in diameter, 93 feet long and formed the shape of a wine boot. After several tries, on November 14, an exhibition was held at El Escorial, with the presence of King Charles IV, Joseph Louis Proust, three officers and two cadets of Segovia Artillery.
- Looking for a romantic ride? join our Madrid Balloons and we will set it up for you.
*The availability of the balloon will be conditioned to close a group of at least 6 passengers, with a maximum of 16 passengers per basket.
- Judiones de La Granja o Sopa Castellana (Beans or soup)
- Roasted pig with salad
- Red wine Joven de La Ribera Fuentespina
*You may change the roasted pig for Iberian tenderloin or roasted sea bass. Please, notify in advance how many people eats roasted pig.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Camara recommended.
- No specific coat is needed.
- Flight: 300m hight and 10 km distance.
- Activity duration: 3h, 1h flight.
- This activity is 100% conditioned by the meteorology. Please contact us one day before to confirm weather conditions. Security is our priority.
- Air Navigation Law insurance covered.
- Not recommended for people with heart or bone problems, overweight or pregnancy. Instructors reserve the right of admission.
- The activity involves getting up early in the morning. Seats on the balloon are very limited. Postponements or cancellations are not allowed less than 72 hours before the flight. Failure to show up before take-off will lead to the loss of seats.