Balloon ride around the city of Vic, Barcelona
From: 145,00 €
From high above, the views are incredible and you’ll get an unspeakable feeling. You’ll see a 360º landscape of the city of Vic, green mountains, fields in different shades of colour and buildings rich in history. It’s simply fantastic. We will fly over the city without a predetermined route so they will be the winds which guide us in our flight. Wind will also determine the height, that sometimes will reach up 1500 meters.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes balloon ride.
- Photographs in our Gallery.
- Cava toast (Spanish sparkling wine).
- Flight diploma.
- Involvement in the installation of the globe.
- Tracking and transfer in 4×4.
- Adults: 145 €/each
- Children (5-10 y.o.): 100 €/each
The activity starts early in the morning, we gather with our passengers in a coffee with parking so that you can park your vehicles. Then we will transfer to the airfield takeoff elevation with the ground team of Barcelona Globus and we will introduce ourselves to the pilot.
We will begin by putting the basket on the floor and installing the balloon, the passengers will be invited to help in this task if they wish so and we will take memorable photos.
All the passengers will go up the basket, the pilot will do a safety briefing and will give intructions about the landing. After that, we are ready. While the pilot is still burning, the balloon keep rising up slowly… now we’re flying.
- The maximum weight per passenger is 90 kg. (Consult in case of higher weight).
- The flight team can confirm the weight on the day of the flight.
- Children under 5 years old cannot fly in a balloon.