Balloon flight over Madrid
From: 160,00 €
Balloon flight over Madrid. Experience flying through the capital sky. In this tour you will share a hot air balloon with our professional pilot. It also includes a toast with a bottle of Cava, to make the most of this activity. Undoubtedly an incomparable adventure to enjoy with family and friends. See you in the sky!
- Flight certificate
- Briefing pre-flight
- Inflate process and boarding
- 1 hour balloon ride
- Toast with bottle of Cava after landing
- Breakfast with Iberian products
- Ride back to starting point
- Video and photo session.
- Commercial pilots with more than 1.000 hours of balloon flight
- Liability insurance
- Active Tourism and State Air Security Agency authorizations.
- Flight ticket for adults: 160€/person
- Flight ticket for children (till the age of 12): 120€/person
Balloon ride overflying Madrid. Boarding point; Majadahonda. In this tour we will flow with the wind aimlessly, reaching over 300m hight and 10 km distance. We will fly over the spectacular Regional Park of Guadarrama, with Sierra de Madrid as backdrop. The landing point will change depending on the direction of the wind. Normally performed around the area of Brunete or Quijorna. Services at an affordable price to everybody!
Looking for a romantic ride? join our Madrid Balloons and we will set it up for you.
*The availability of the balloon will be conditioned to close a group of at least 6 passengers, with a maximum of 16 passengers per basket.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Camara recommended
- Flight: 300m hight and 10 km distance.
- Activity duration: 3h, 1h flight.
- This activity is 100% conditioned by the meteorology. Please contact us one day before to confirm weather conditions. Security is our priority.
- Air Navigation Law insurance covered.
- Not recommended for people with heart or bone problems, overweight or pregnancy. Instructors reserve the right of admission.
- The activity involves getting up early in the morning. Seats on the balloon are very limited. Postponements or cancellations are not allowed less than 72 hours before the flight. Failure to show up before take-off will lead to the loss of seats.