Antarctic New Year’s Eve Cruise from Ushuaia, Argentina
From: 8.995,00 €
Traveling to the polar regions is a unique experience, as is every moment of your expedition cruise. Every day is full of opportunities to discover something new and exciting. Whether it’s a herd of whales waving at the ship, a polar bear cub playing in the snow, or an iceberg rising from a huge glacial front, Antarctica contains a wealth of pristine natural wonders. Without a doubt, a unique and special way to end the year, starting the next one in a unique environment.
- 1 pre-voyage night at the Alvear Art Hotel on Day 1.
- Group transfer from the airport to the hotel on the day prior to embarkation.
- Group transfer to the ship for embarkation on Day 2.
- Shipboard accommodation.
- All meals on board throughout the voyage.
- Tea and coffee station 24 hours daily.
- All scheduled landings/excursions (subject to weather and ice conditions).
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader & Expedition Team.
- Branded Poseidon Expeditions parka.
- Rubber boots for shore landings for the time of the cruise.
- Welcome and Farewell cocktails.
- All port fees.
- Group transfer to airport or central location upon disembarkation.
- Pre-departure materials.
- Digital Voyage Log.
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel if arriving prior to Day 1 of the program.
- Visa and passport fees (if applicable).
- Luggage and trip cancellation insurance.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages other than those for special events and celebrations.
- Personal expenses such as laundry and onboard communication (telephone calls, faxes, and e-mail service).
- Fuel surcharge may be applied for all bookings.
- Mandatory Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a minimum benefit of US$ 200,000 per person.
- Staff gratuities.
- Pre- or post-cruise travel expenses.
- Triple Suite: 8895 € (Deposit: 1799 €)
- Main Deck Suite: 11995 € (Deposit: 2399 €)
- Classic Suite: 12795 € (Deposit: 2559 €)
- Superior Suite: 12995 € (Deposit: 2599 €)
- Deluxe Suite: 14595 € (Deposit: 2919 €)
- Premium Suite: 15695 € (Deposit: 3139 €)
- Owner’s Suite: 19695 € (Deposit: 3939 €)
*All prices shown are per person.
**Important: A deposit of 20% of the room rate is required to confirm the reservation; the final payment (80%) must be made 90 days before departure by bank transfer
The Antarctic Peninsula is a pristine polar wilderness featuring abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery. This is an authentic expedition in a wilderness of epic proportions.
If you’re looking for an unforgettable way to expand your experience on the White Continent, then Antarctica Camping may be the perfect choice for you. This optional activity is your unique opportunity to meet Antarctica on its own terms by spending a night out on the snow and ice! Camping is a great way to immerse yourself in Antarctica. As the sun slowly sets you can unwind and let your senses fully absorb the awesome sights and mysterious sounds of this legendary wilderness. Spend an hour — or all night-simply watching the drama of endlessly changing light upon the landscape. Build a snowman or capture that perfect photo.
The Polar Regions are perhaps the most photogenic on earth, with countless beautiful scenes presenting themselves every day. Endless expanses of ice, beaches crowded with seals or penguins, sunsets over unbroken horizons, starlit skies, and even the majestic northern lights – they all present fantastic photographic opportunities – and in order to make sure that you come home with some spectacular images we offer you the chance to learn and practice your photography alongside an experienced professional.
The protected and picturesque waters of the Antarctic Peninsula offer the best sea kayaking opportunities in Antarctica. Sea Kayak Club is also offered on selected voyages to South Georgia, where members may have the rare opportunity to encounter the island’s legendary abundance of wildlife from a kayaker’s perspective, if the area’s notoriously inclement weather permits.
Reservations and Payments. A deposit of 20% of the appropriate cabin rate is required to confirm the reservation; the final payment (80%) is due 90 days prior to the departure. All payments are to be made in the agreed currency indicated on the invoice. The deposit can be made by credit card or via bank transfer. The final payment is to be made via bank transfer. North American office also accepts credit cards and checks for deposit and final payment. Payment Delay. The date of payment is considered to be the date of crediting the funds to the account of Operator. In case of payment delay Operator has the right to apply payment delay fee which equals to 0.1% from the due amount for each day of delay.
Booking Cancellations/Refunds. All requests for cancellation must be made in writing. Reservations cancelled more than 120 days prior to departure are subject to a USD 750per person cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled from 119 to 91 days prior to departure are subject to 20% per person cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled 90 days or less prior to departure are subject to full fare forfeiture (cancellation fee is 100%). For these and other reasons mentioned below, passengers are strongly encouraged to obtain trip cancellation insurance. The services included in the cruise rate are based on group participation, and no refunds will be made for any part of the program in which passengers choose not to participate, including any Zodiac cruises or landings. It should be understood that refunds will not be made to passengers who do not complete the tour for any reason whatsoever.
Voyage Cancellation. Operator reserves the right to cancel any departure due to insufficient reservations up to eight weeks before the date of departure (passengers may be offered alternative cruise dates). Operator also reserves the right to cancel any departure up until the date of that departure due to force majeure or other circumstances beyond the control of Operator that prevents the operation of the tour (this also includes governmental and administrative decisions). In the very unlikely event that a voyage is cancelled prior to departure Operator will provide a full refund of all funds paid to Operator. Should a voyage cancel while in progress, Operator will provide a pro-rated refund of the funds paid to Operator. Operator or its agents are not responsible for any costs or penalties relating to air transport or other services that are cancelled. Operator is not liable for failure to provide the services or accommodations offered to the extent that such services or accommodations cannot be provided due to force majeure or other circumstances beyond its control. Transferred reservations/name changes.
Bookings transferred from one departure (more than 90 days prior to departure) to another, for the same passenger can be made at no charge, based on availability. The transfer of the booking to another departure can only be made once. After the transfer is completed, the general cancellation terms are not applicable to the new departure date and the transferred deposit is non-refundable. By direct permission, and on a limited basis, name changes on a reservation can be made at a fee of USD 300 per person, but not less than 90 days before the departure.