Advanced Scuba Diving Course in Mass Pinell, Girona.
From: 290,00 €
If you have already completed your Open Water Diver course and want to take your passion for scuba diving one step further, this course is for you. This Advanced course consist in five training dives. In each dive, you will have the opportunity in practicing your learned skills as well as gain further knowledge about different diving specialties. Come and take your advanced course in our centre located in Mas Pinell beach, Girona.
- Digital study material
- Theory class
- Practical class in the sea
- Necessary Scuba Diving material during the course
- Diving international certificate (SSI)
- Professional Trainer.
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Advanced Course: 290€/person
- Medas Islands, the place in the Mediterranean Sea with the greatest biodiversity of species. Thousands of divers, visit this spot throughout the year. Undoubtedly, a unique opportunity to move forward in the world of diving, in a privileged environment for this practice.
- This course is for those interested in progressing in Scuba Diving technique.
- All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided. Instructors will recommend and give advice on the equipment that suits you best.
- Our courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 10 with maternal or parental authorisation.
- 8 people.
- ID card.