Advanced Open Water Diver course in La Manga, Murcia
Diving centre with more than 15 years of expertise in terms of practice and training. The treat our students receive is personalized and familiar, which makes the experience safer and nicer. There will always be an instructor for each immersion.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- 6 immersions
- 1 diving control
- 1 deep immersion (mandatory), which will be the last one
- 1 underwater immersion (mandatory)
- 3 options: buoyancy, naturalist, multi-level, nighttime, photography, tides, nitrox, caves, search and rescue, etc
- Required material
- Certificate and process
- Personalized treatment
- Being Open Water Diver or similar
- Medical check that proves you’re suitable for this practice
- 2 ID photographies
- Handing the review of the 5 theoretical immersion modules
- Paying 20% of the registration fee. The rest will be paid before getting your certificate
- 325 €/each
Cape Palos, in the most southern spot of La Manga in Murcia, has a very particular orography, which makes diving spectacular and constant throughout the year.
Mediterranean waters are ideal for scuba diving, especially in the warmest months. But in this concrete part of the sea, is ideal all the time.
More about the activity
This PADI AOWD gives divers a structured way of gaining experience by immersions.
During this course, you will expand your knowledge from the first diving level. It is absolutely a practical course.
This AOWD course will consist of doing 6 dives, which, once they’re done, will be certified. These immersions can be adapted to your own level.
If you want to become a true diving expert, don’t think twice and dive into this fascinating world.