Advanced Open Water course in Jandía, Fuerteventura
From: 320,00 €
The aim of the course is to offer several specialized immersions, so you can dive in several new places. This certification will allow you to dive up to 40 m deep.
- Deep diving (normally 18-30m)
- 6 dives in sea.
- 320 €/person
Fuerteventura, the second biggest city of Canary Islands, is located in the Atlantic Ocean, 100km away from the North African coast. It’s mainly known as a tourist destination because of its white sand beaches, and because of its warm temperatures throughout the year. It’s a very famous island for water sports, such as diving, surf or windsurf.
More about the activity
Goals of the course:
- Basic practical aspects of deep diving. Physiollogical effects of deep diving.
- Different ways of using your underwater compass.
- Sailing with visual and temporal refferences.
- How to use your diving computer and the Dive Planner.
- PADI Open Water Diver (or another certified organization).
- Being at least 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
*For course and specialty training, a medical exam is required for those whose diving license is less than 2 years old.