Absolute Venice Tour, Italy
Discover the essential Venice, the important Monuments and thanks to the special collaboration with the Curia of Venice you will enjoy privileged access avoiding the queues! Learn about the past of this charming city while walking along the historic streets of Venice.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Shared guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- “Skip the Line”: Doge’s Palace, the Basilica and the Pala d’Oro guided tour.
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people.
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Glass Craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square.
Children under 6 years old: free
Walk through the Piazza San Marco. Learn about the history of the main monuments in this area including the Basilica San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie, Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo (the “Pantheon” of Venice), the Great school of Charity before viewing Marco Polo’s House and the Malibran Theatre. Return to San Marco through the main shopping area, Mercerie. Move to the front of the queue and take a guided tour through the Doge’s Palace. You’ll be surprised at the rich details of the gold staircase, at the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs. Follow a tour guide through St. Mark’s Basilica, one of the most majestic cathedrals in the world. Entrance ticket also gives you access to Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana. After the visit of the Doge’s Palace you will have the opportunity to visit a Glass Factory close to Saint Mark’s Square where you can see a Glass Craftsman at work.
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts) .
- For security reasons suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica and inside the Doges’ Palace, prior to your visit you must deposit them at the Ateneo San Basso (St. Mark’s Square- Calle san Basso).
- The visit to a Glass Factory is a free of charge optional tour of approximately 20 minutes and it is not a part of the tour.
- The storage service is free of charge, but please allow sufficient time! The tour is not considered private but is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- This Tour does not operate: April 18th and 25th; August 15th or in case of exceptional high tide and during unplanned religious celebrations)
- The Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service